Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 13:35:52 UTC 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 06:31:13PM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> Good idea.  This is especially important because of the critical drivers
> that are not yet ported to 2.6 kernel... for example dpt_i2o SCSI RAID.

There are several months for them to be ported.  If no one cares enough
to port them, well, that's an indicator that they aren't critical.

Really, trying to do backup kernels is a bad idea.  It messes up
testing, it duplicates lots of effort, it wastes space.

> Are we have 6 ISO's for this release yet? =)

6 DVD ISOs, man, get with the program!  ;-)

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/