Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 15:52:23 UTC 2003

Bill Nottingham wrote:

>>4) MozillaFirebird
>>

>One problem is that you've already got:
>
>- mozilla
>- konqueror
>- epiphany
>
>and people requesting galeon2, etc.
>
>There's definitely a level of 'Too Much Choice' when it comes
>to Fedora Core. I'd suspect that to add Firebird, something
>else would go. (quite possibly Mozilla classic.)

Agreed.  Also, firebird and thunderbird haven't reached 1.0 yet.  And
they are missing migration tools.  And they don't even play nice
together yet (you can't click on a link in mail and have it open in the
browser.)  I'm also hoping that we get to a world where they can all
share a GRE that works as well.

--Chris

--
Christopher Blizzard