Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Tue Dec 9 22:25:16 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 12:11, Michael K. Johnson wrote:

> > Also, how about shipping with the Ximianized OOo? It looks much better
> > than the default, and gives a better impression.
>
> Check the archives, Dan is working on the gnomified OOo code base
> along with Ximian folks.

This is great as long as it doesn't stupidly default to saving in MS
formats and crash when saving in native formats, as the Ximian one did
when I tried it (which was a while ago, I admit).

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * * * Good, fast and cheap: Pick all 3! * * * * * * *
*   Naked Ape Consulting                http://nakedape.cc  *