Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 22:56:34 UTC 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 05:04:27PM -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Perhpahs they can be added?  Is the license problem with
> Bitstream Vera fonts resolved?  I assume so as they are included.
> What are the minimum blocks that should be covered?  Just latin?

Latin would be a good start. Right now the coverage is basically
"American". Third party symbols exist for Welsh and I think a couple of
other bits now and can be merged under the licensing (vera has a very
nice license).

Isabella would be a nice GPL font to have too but I can't make a good case
for it 8)