bridging (was Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists)

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Wed Dec 10 20:03:12 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 12:02:09AM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> There is support. David Woodhouse stopped nagging me about the
> patch, so either it works or he got tired of trying to get me
> to fix it. What does the current support not do for you?

*sigh*

Perhaps I'll learn to start paying more attention to the rest of the
world before I post to the list.

Honstly, I hadn't noticed that FC1 had been appropriately modified, so
I have no idea how well it works.  I'll certainly try it out though.

Sorry about that.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/