OpenGroupware info

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 16:31:09 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 10:58:25PM -0700, Dax Kelson wrote:
> Speaking with the main developer of OpenGroupware, Helge Hess, has
> turned up more details.
>
> * A stable OGo 1.0 release in January or February

That's good to hear, it makes it a possibility definitely worth
considering.

> * Evolution v1.4 and v2.0 connector in progress
> Anyone interested should read the the November and December archives.

So, a lot of people have shown up on this list saying that they want
to help somehow, and don't know how.  Clearly, helping with the
evolution v2.0 connector would be useful.  I note particularly
a request for automake/autoconf/make help, but there might also
be other opportunities to participate.

Any volunteers?

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/