AMD64 Linux documentation

Kjetil Mikkelborg kje_m at yahoo.no
Thu Dec 11 21:19:14 UTC 2003

Not that this will answer any of your questions, but :

Ive been running a IBM opteron based server as an fileserver/boot server
for around 6 clients in about a week now, and I actually has not noted
any problems at all.. Just installed the fedora amd64 port on it, and
wanted to test it before i downgrade it to regular fedora. But If this
stability continues, I will sure delay the downgrade as much as
possible! If I am lucky, This can even hold to fc1 amd64 comes out in a
!testing release :)

Pretty impressed.