rawhide questions

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Mon Dec 15 12:16:56 UTC 2003

Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 20:55, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:
>

>>mouse is too fast - I have a USB Optical MS Intellimouse, works fine
>>under FC1 with the 2.4 kernel.  When I tried out arjan's 2.6 test kernel
>>on FC1 I had the same problem.  The mouse is very fast (sensitive), to
>>the point that it's barely useable.  Perhaps there is a way to configure
>>this, but I don't know it.
>

> Um, adjust the mouse (unless of course your as slow as you can go and
> it's still fast)?  I get same thing, so I adjust it to slow it down and
> works just fine.
>
> Preferences/Mouse then the last tab I believe.

I've noticed the same, even slowing my most to the very least sensitive.
it can ve very har to use. In may case it's a touch pad on a dell, and
I'm using xfce, comiled recently under FC1. I'll need to try gnome and
kde to try and isolate what might be happening.

I should have posted earlier, even though I have no definite information :-(

But IMO this might be a real problem, not something to be just wriiten
of as 'change your settings'

--
Karl