FC2 initial schedule posted

Lamont R. Peterson lamont at gurulabs.com
Thu Dec 18 23:35:38 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 15:23, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> I wouldn't hold my breath. For either of them. If it happens, I'll be
> absolutely impressed, and I'm willing to help as much as I can to get
> Fedora SPARC to that point, but RHEL is a market driven product, as
> opposed to Fedora Core. I have never seen a serious market for
> Linux/SPARC.

I also would be interested in helping out with bringing FC2 to SPARC.

I currently have an Aurora system running at my office.  The only real
problem that I have with Aurora is that it is behind the times.  With a
SPARC version of FC that keeps up with the i386 (and other) platforms, I
could see more demand for such a product appearing.
--
Lamont Peterson <lamont at gurulabs.com>
Senior Instructor