Kernel 2.6 options that should be used on Fedora Core 2

André Oriani aoriani at linuxmail.org
Fri Dec 19 09:43:53 UTC 2003

Let me be more specific

Module versioning support (EXPERIMENTAL) (MODVERSIONS)

Usually, you have to use modules compiled with your kernel.
Saying Y here makes it sometimes possible to use modules
compiled for different kernels, by adding enough information
to the modules to (hopefully) spot any changes which would
make them incompatible with the kernel you are running. If
unsure, say N.