pango updates

Chuck Mead csm at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 17:50:57 UTC 2003

seth vidal wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 12:38, Chuck Mead wrote:
>
>>Yesterday some updates to pango became available. I installed them, and
>>as others have noted, my fonts were now inop in the gnome desktop. I
>>reinstalled the old pango rpms and that put everything right. So if the
>>updates are broken why are the updates still available?
>>
>>What is fedora policy on this?
>

> unless I'm mistaken they were test updates, weren't they?
>
> -sv

When i disable all but this:

yum updates-released http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1

in up2date I still see these updates but when I look in a web browser
they are not there. Odd...

Anyway the actual files are here:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/1/i386/

So you are correct... they are in testing (though I would guess that the
"test" has been failed and they should be redone at this point).

txs!

--
Chuck Mead <csm at redhat.com>
Instructor II, GLS