partitioning bug during install: RH8/9 FC1

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 16:31:41 UTC 2003

I'm still thinking that you don't get the point.  Some of us get angry
because GRUB will sequence the partitions and then can't find the boot
partition because of it's sequencing, if that has happened to you then you
might start getting the point.  You can plan around this if you understand
how it names the partitions, but IMHO you are having a labeling problem, but
I suggest you read up on GRUB and partition labeling.