Inclusion of cyrus-imapd and mimedefang

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 13:21:33 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 06:59, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> > We're actually considering for this upcoming release:
> >
> > - adding in cyrus-imap
> > - taking out uw-imap
> >
> > Opinions?
>
> We've got significant investment in uw-imap. I don't mind change as long
> as it's seamless.

Pretty seemless. It was a one-liner config change in /etc/dovecot.conf
so that it doesn't look in ~/Mail for additional mbox files, but in ~
(as UW-IMAP does).

I'll probably change to Cyrus (and would even volunteer to help with the
package) in the future, though. Shared mailboxes are yummy, even with
only two users ;-).

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com