RFE: Other "Everything" installs

Dax Kelson dax at gurulabs.com
Thu Jul 24 20:39:52 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 14:29, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 16:22, Dax Kelson wrote:
> > I typically do Everything installs on my personal workstations.
> > Simplifies life greatly.
> >
> > However, it would be nice if there were:
> >
> > "Everything ONLY English" (ie, no foreign language support)
> >
> > "Everything NO Development"
> >
> > Comments?
>

> Seriously, it's not that much work to just select the package groups.

If you go through and click every checkbox available to you in the
package groups, what you end up with is vastly different then an
Everything install.

At the same time, Everything install can be too much.  There is no
middle ground.

Personally, I would install my machines with "Everything ONLY English".