location of up2date cvs

Stan Bubrouski stan at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Nov 6 19:43:19 UTC 2003

Well as far as up2date goes I'm none to pleased with it to be honest.
It seems to frequently lock-up due to errors in underlying python
libraries when it recieves something unexpected fro mthe server.  I've
found myself only running up2date from a shell so I can see the output
and know when it is locked up.

Honestly I wish it were written in different language, but that just me
I guess, I don't know python (perl fan about all other scripting lang.)
so I can't fix bugs on my own which erks me cause now I gotta learn
python ;-)

-sb