regarding: Anyone else interested in graphics?

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 02:36:46 UTC 2003

Hey all,

Anyone interested in artwork, graphics, UI, or anything else
desktop-related should sign up for fedora-desktop-list.

I talked to Havoc and Brent about it yesterday and had
fedora-desktop-list set up, as fedora-list, fedora-test-list, and
fedora-devel-list are a little too high traffic for serious
desktop-related discussions (except possibly something absolutely major,
of which I have no real examples).

Everything talked about in this thread would be perfect for the new
desktop list!  See you there.  (:

More info about the list:

Garrett