ReiserFS in Anaconda?

Ro fedora at rosamour.com
Sat Nov 8 04:22:53 UTC 2003

Could it "also" be because ReiserFS is heavily supported by SuSE, RH's main
competitor? Or am I out of line on that statement? Don't get me wrong I'm an
RH (Now Fedora) guy but I've wondered about this matter. I went through the
RHCE course and in it they mentioned the ReiserFS as being in development.
Well, we all know that ReiserFS is FAR from being in development... it's
BEEN out... So I was wondering if someone could objectively answer this
questions. I am really not trying to make anyone uncomfortable, just
curious. :-)

RO