Warren' rejection of cooperation with other repos

tony tony at tgds.net
Sat Nov 8 16:19:12 UTC 2003

Le sam 08/11/2003 à 16:58, Jonathan C. Sitte a écrit :

> | Such software was removed from fedora.us and has been taken over by the
> | people at rpm.livna.org who aim at staying fully compatible with fedora.us
> | and who are working on setting up separate infrastructure, such as a
> | bugzilla system and build server.
>
> Is the livna peoples rpm scheme fixed now?

I installed Xine, ogle and tried mplayer a couple of days ago with yum.

Xine and ogle had a couple of missing libraries that I had to go get
elsewhere and mplayer went into dependency loop hell and refused to
install.

I came away not very impressed.

Cheers

Tony Grant
--
WWW.tgds.net | Logiciels de gestion de centre d'art | Hébergement de
bases de données en ligne | hush - ordinateurs silencieux pour