python 2.3 fixed packages

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Sat Nov 15 20:14:39 UTC 2003

Those annoying failed dependencies are annoying, aren't they? I took
some time this morning and patched everything that was still broken when
python 2.3 got merged into rawhide. I'm not promising I got all the bugs
out, but it should help people get over the dependencies and back to
testing.

RPMs and SRPMs live here:

http://people.redhat.com/tcallawa/python23/

It's even Yum-ified. :)

I'm going to file the bugzilla entries with the patches this afternoon.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora SPARC Linux Project Leader

"The author's mathematical treatment of the conception of purpose is
novel and highly ingenious, but heretical and, so far as the present
social order is concerned, dangerous and potentially subversive. Not to
be published." -- Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"