Self-Introduction: Steven Pritchard

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Mon Nov 17 07:57:23 UTC 2003

Name: Steven Pritchard
Location: Fairview Heights, IL, US (St. Louis metro area)
Profession: sysadmin, consultant, etc.
Company: K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc. (http://www.kspei.com/)

Goals:

The main thing I'd like to do is clear out my personal apt repository.
Currently I have around 50 packages, although admittedly some
disturbing percentage of that is stuff from CPAN.  :-)

It looks like a few of the things I have packaged are already on
fedora.us, and a few more are already in the QA queue, so I would
imagine I could do some QA after I get another box or two upgraded.

Some of the more interesting packages in my repository include
amavis-ng, clamav, courier-imap, kernel-hostap-driver,
perl-HTML-Mason, and perl-Tk.

Historical qualifications:

I'm competent in C, really good with Perl, and just scary with sh.  ;)
I like to think I'm pretty good at managing systems, and packaging
software is one piece that I think is absolutely essential when
managing a large number of systems.

As far as the trust thing goes, I've been around for years.  Various
people probably know me either through the LUGs I started (SILUG in
1994 and LUCI in 1997), the Hardware HOWTO (which I've been
"maintaining" for a couple of years now, but try not to hold that
against me), or through my better half, Kara Pritchard (of LPI fame,
previously with linux.com).

GPG KEYID and fingerprint:

pub  1024D/CF71A040 2002-05-27 Steven Pritchard <steve at silug.org>
     Key fingerprint = CA1F 0151 E903 FB46 879E  35A7 AF50 B774 CF71 A040
uid                            Steven Pritchard <steve at kspei.com>
sub  1024g/3CDC52F6 2002-05-27
pub  1024R/542382D9 1996-09-13 Steven Pritchard <steve at silug.org>
     Key fingerprint = 98 B2 AE 48 32 D0 74 EF  7D 14 A4 C6 B1 BE A8 11

(The second key is my old PGP key that I no longer actively use.)

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/