AIDE versus Tripwire Re: Tripwire news

Michael Schwendt ms-nospam-0306 at arcor.de
Thu Nov 27 01:02:59 UTC 2003

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:14:42 +0100 (CET), unspawn wrote:

> //O.T.; Michael I hope you will join the Aide mailinglist to help iron out
> whatever is wrong or submit a bugreport, TIA.

My last series of bug report submissions is three weeks old. They are
still open. I always appreciate feedback on bug reports.

Since memory leaks (and Valgrind leak-checks) have been discussed on one
of the mailing-lists before, I didn't report them again separately when I
contributed fixes for some leaks two months ago. There are still several
memory leaks. My comment in SF.net request ID 803001 explains why I think
some of the remaining leaks may be more difficult to fix.