Vic^H^Holunteers needed for updated SATA code testing

Justin M. Forbes 64bit_fedora at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 00:16:35 UTC 2003

> Positive comments so far from Promise and VIA users, so I reused someones RFE
> in bugzilla for this (#103980) to possibly get it in a future kernel
> update.

I have merged these patches into the current Fedora kernel for AMD64,
hopefully it will stay there until release, in which case, it should ship
with an errata kernel for i386 users as well.

> I've also not heard of anyone managing a working install image, if anyone
> got it running, would they mind sharing? ;-)

It is in the install image for x86_64, when I get some spare cycles I will
do an install image for i?86 with this kernel.

Justin M. Forbes