Kind request: fix your packages

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 10:54:47 UTC 2003

here's m .02 cents.  The user shouldn't have to worry about how, what, or
why it works or doesn't work.  The object of good development is that it
"all ways work".  So what does that mean?  It means that all packages should
contain everything necessary for that instant to work now matter what
happened before it arrives.  When you obtain a package freely or pay for it,
you don't need to dig up everything else that will require that package to
work.  We developers like to troubleshoot, but it a waste of time and effort
to troubleshoot the needs and intentions of another developer.  That's my
opinion and I'm stuck with it.