Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Sun Oct 5 18:13:45 UTC 2003

On Saturday 04 October 2003 20:00, Xose Vazquez Perez uttered:
> I know three[*] projects to provided support for future unsupported
> Red Hat Linux systems. But I don't see too much movement.
>
> Is there any current .plan?

Univ-Linux might join forces w/ Fedora Legacy if we can get Legacy worked out.
I"m somewhat of the community spokes person for Legacy, nobody else was doing
anything with it so I stepped up.  I'm waiting to see what all Red Hat will
let me do with Legacy, since they've coined the phrase so to speak.  I'm
hoping to have some answers by the end of next week.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: