rawhide report: 20031015 changes

André Kelpe fs111 at web.de
Thu Oct 16 08:03:51 UTC 2003

Am Mit, 2003-10-15 um 12.00 schrieb Build System:

> vim-6.2.121-1
> --
> * Tue Oct 14 2003 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.de> 1:6.2.121-1
>
> - patchlevel 121
> - fix buildrequires (#106824, #105832)

I think there is a missing dependence. I installed the newest vim
packages on my shrike box, and it works fine, but I can remove libattr
without any dependencies. This should be fixed:

[FS111 at Hermes FS111]$ gvim
[FS111 at Hermes FS111]$ su
Password:
[root at Hermes FS111]# rpm -e libattr
[root at Hermes FS111]# exit
exit
[FS111 at Hermes FS111]$ gvim
gvim: error while loading shared libraries: libattr.so.1: cannot open
[FS111 at Hermes FS111]$ vim
vim: error while loading shared libraries: libattr.so.1: cannot open
[FS111 at Hermes FS111]$

best regards

André