Fedora Project: Announcing New Direction

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 19:13:40 UTC 2003

I read it.!!!  Did you?  The table that was put out is telling you that RHEL
is looking for a very stable product.  Sure they say they will pay homage to
the open source community, but we don't want to stake our commercial product
on it cause we are looking for stability.  Stability is what the commercial
world wants, they don't want a product that is changing every 6 months and
if you don't see this then you are smoking something badddddddddd.