Fedora Project: Announcing New Direction

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at netscape.net
Tue Sep 23 07:46:52 UTC 2003

Hello.

Does Fedora has its own logo that can be used freely? I'm thinking (future planning) of downloading Fedora, burning it into a shining new CD-R, put a nice CD label on it, and package it so that I can give it (or sell it) to my friend.

Can Fedora use quote like "inspired by Red Hat" to give some link to Red Hat?