fedora.redhat.com web site translation

Luiz Rocha lsdr at lsdr.net
Tue Sep 23 21:37:24 UTC 2003

>> How to contribute to the fedora web site translation ?
>
> Good question; such an infrastructure would need to be set up.
> Added to the eternal TODO list.

  Hi everyone,

  I'm interested in contributing with site/docs translation too. And I also
have a suggestion for the infrastructure.

  Since the docs are already in DocBook (right?), the website could be done
with it too. That would make things easier for translators and keep the site
easy to maintain, since translator wouldn't mess with the layout.

  And to serve the content correctly to users, we could use some php. PHP.net
website has a nice script to detect and handle content-language headers.

  Its just a suggestion, though. To get things started. :)
--
Luiz Rocha <lsdr at lsdr.net>