Fedora Legacy

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Wed Sep 24 20:32:14 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 13:23, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> The idea for Fedora Legacy came from the use of the (pre-existing)
> Fedora Linux Project's packages built for that purpose.  The
> expectation is that until the merge is complete, the way to
> contribute packages for Fedora Legacy will be to work within the
> (pre-existing) Fedora Linux Project's process and build them there.

Ok.  In the meantime, I've created a channel on freenode,
#fedora-legacy, to generate some discussion w/the community to make an
initial proposal for the project, as well as a set of questions
identified.  Please feel free to join us.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: