Fedora Legacy

Emmanuel Seyman seyman at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 24 20:42:52 UTC 2003

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 01:10:45PM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:

> I'd like to get the ball rolling on getting this project off the ground
> to make Fedora a viable option for IHVs[2] and .edus.  I know there are

While I understand your impatience (I'm very interested in the Fedora
Legacy idea myself) and admire your enthusiasm, I doubt there's going
a lot to do on the Legacy side of things for the next 10 months. :-)

Unless you're thinking of releasing errata for RHL releases, which will
all be reaching EOL in the near future, in which case I have just one
question: where do I sign up?

Emmanuel