I volunteer

Phillip Compton pcompton at proteinmedia.com
Thu Sep 25 18:18:51 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 14:08, seth vidal wrote:
> > Right.  To actually get up to speed on this (RHL73 and RHL9 backports), I
> > think some kind of infrastructure etc. should be set up already (and try
> > practising e.g. with RHL62 backports, even.)
>
> I've been practicing 7.3 backports already - I have no interest in 6.2
> backports and I've no 6.2 machines to practice on even if I had an
> interest.
>
> but I agree some infrastructure should happen.
> maybe what was already at fedora.us could be used.

I would think that the fedora.us bugzilla could be used in the same
manner for the QA, although a new Product should probably be added for
"fedora legacy" so it is easy to separate it from the other items in QA.

As for the build server, I think Warren has probably scaled as far as he
can for the time being, but it would be cool if someone else could
provide a build server (possibly using mach?) and take over those duties
on the legacy project.

Phil