Proposal: fedora-distributor-list

Thomas Chung tchung at openwebmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:50:40 UTC 2003

As Fedora Project grows, I believe a separate mailing list will be needed for
specific purpose.

We already have mailing list for "testers/users", "developer" and
"documentator" but  I don't see one for "distributors"

The idea is from OpenOffice.org CD-ROM project where people will be provided
with all necessary templates, graphics and even marketing material such as
banner to promote the project.

See this link for more information -  http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/

I hope this will ease the pain and any conflicts between Red Hat and CD-ROM
distributors.

Thomas Chung