Package suggestion: Epylog

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Sat Sep 27 05:21:13 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 17:17, Konstantin Riabitsev wrote:

> The largest win, in my opinion, is its usefulness in large cluster
> installations, where logwatch simply doesn't "cut it." Other things I
> consider just bonuses.

I'm going to have to look at this, since this is one of the most
bothersome missing features of LogWatch, logcheck, and pflogsumm.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *
*       Easy, reliable solutions for small businesses       *
*    Naked Ape Business Server http://nakedape.cc/r/sms     *