OpenGroupware.org?

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Sat Sep 27 12:34:41 UTC 2003

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 02:12:41PM +0200, Florian La Roche wrote:

> It's great how many groupware projects are getting usable. It's still not
> clear on what should be a default one that most users can be happy with.

As you're talking about "many groupware project": do you have a short-list
for "usable" groupware servers?  I didn't know there are "many" of them
around (yet), in fact I considered OpenGroupware.org the first/only one
that claims a certain level of functionality that might be good enough.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>