alpha sparc mips ?

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Tue Sep 30 20:36:01 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 12:05 pm, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> Balint Cristian wrote:
> > 	I know it was already clarifyed the situation on redhat list and IRC of
> > these arch from RedHat point of view but in new conjucture "Fedora" may i
> > ask again if there are some movements or not to build for these arch too
> > (like debian)

> AURORA http://auroralinux.org is a port of RHL 7.3 to UltraSparc arch.
> And there is a beta based on RHL 9.

Balint is on the Aurora list, and has his own Rawhide based setup.  He's
wondering if it might be folded back in to Fedora to reduce duplication of
effort.

(I am running over 25 machines here at PARI on Aurora 1.0+, so I too know
about Aurora already.)
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology