RFC: fedora.us QA approval format

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Thu Apr 1 20:43:54 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 14:47, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> Hi Toshio
>
> > I've been working on something similar and it's also just about ready
> > for a first look.  Could you tell me more about yours so I know if I
> > should join your effort, merge ideas back and forth with you, or keep
> > working independently?
>
> You can find our script here:
> http://gauret.free.fr/fichiers/rpms/fedora/fedora-startqa
> (that's a snapshot of the CVS)

Looking at it now.  It looks like we're working on two different sides
of the problem (There's still review work left to do after you're script
runs.  There's considerable automation that my script could do but
doesn't.)  Although I probably wouldn't have started if this had been
available before :-)  I'll do some testing later today and let you know
if I have any feedback.

I'd like to get the functionality you have into what I'm working on at
some point.  After we're both up and running, let's talk about how I
could best contribute to your effort while improving mine.

-Toshio
--
Toshio <toshio at tiki-lounge.com>