USB Storage auto-mount.

Pedro Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Apr 2 21:56:40 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 18:35, Jef Spaleta wrote:
> I think the issue is...some people on this thread want the the usb mass
> storage device to automounted, not just be recognized and added to the
> right-click disks menu in nautilus. The want to skip steps 3 and 4 and
> go right to step 5.
>
> -jef

Sometime ago , someone posted on fedora-list a script that would mount
the device as soon as it was connected using updfstab. The only problem
with the script was that it did the mount as root and then only root
could write to the device... I wish I could search for the message (I
have saved it in my harddisk , but my computer is broken...) but it was
posted around december...

--
Pedro Macedo