Programming TV capturing cards and display devices

chikku belli onup2001 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 15 06:12:59 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have a board which sits in PCI slot. It takes TV signal as input and produces MPEG-2 data. I want to capture this MPEG-2 data from my application and display it on the PC monitor. In this regard I want to know how to program the PC monitor (display device).
I want to display the picture live@"similar to displaying MPEG movie using any standard player". Please give me some links or tips on how to go about this. I have tried to search in the net but did not find any link which clearly tells me how to go about.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
-onup