File Size Cleanup requests

Ralph Loader suckfish at ihug.co.nz
Sat Apr 17 03:42:06 UTC 2004

4Suite appears to be about 50% test code; the test code could be removed
or moved into a -devel package.  Also, do we need to ship all 3
of .py, .pyo and .pyc files?

Last time I looked, Omni was badly bloated because there is lots of base
class code compiled into each of 450 or so shared libraries.  Could
probably cut 55 Mb down to a few Mb, by putting all the base classes
into separate .so files.

Ralph.