Cooperative Bug Isolation Project

Jeremy Hogan jhogan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 21:35:08 UTC 2004

> I'd like to try and focus on some practical things:

Good points, I've got them down now as well. FWIW he have a meeting this
coming weekend/week with almost all RH personnel and these issues are
going to come up loud and clear in front of everyone. So we'll have
*something* concrete to say by the middle of next week.

I'll continue grabbing feedback in this thread, and post a summary back
to this list by Friday to be sure I've got as much of it as I can by the
meeting.

--jeremy