postfix-2.1

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Fri Apr 23 21:25:24 UTC 2004

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Chuck Mead wrote:

> Florin Andrei wrote:
> | Is i too late to include Postfix-2.1 in FC2?
> | That "inspect mail before it is queued" thing looks really nice. ;-)
> |

> Is anyone working on an rpm for this that includes TLS? Though I suppose
> we could always wait for Simon Mudd to finish his.

Simon is working on it although it would appear he is having some problems
getting the srpm into a state where it will build on all of the supported
platforms. Currently I cannot get it to build on RHEL3 and I know of st least
2 other people having the same problem. 1 is on whitebox and the other I do
not know what platform/distro he is using. I really feel this is just a
variable not getting set properly as Simon has indicated it builds on
whitebox for him. I expect to see an announcment/request for testing from
him soon. IIRC the postfix-RC test rpms had TLS included.

For anyone interested that does not already know Simon runs a
postfix-rpm-announce mailing list. I have pasted the subscription info at the
bottom of this message.

HTH,

Tom

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |