usb stick

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:06:20 UTC 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:56:18 +0200, Alex Thomsen Leth <alexl at stofanet.dk> wrote:

> why doesnt my usb stick get configured at insert and placed under
> "Computer"??

http://cyberelk.net/tim/usb-storage.html

I'd imagine that is just as relevant for devel tree and test release
as it is for fc1.
You have asked two questions here. Automounting I doubt is expected at all.
But configuring a usbstick so that it can be mounted by a user is expected.
And if you aren't getting it in the list of mountable drives on
insert, thats probably a reportable bug.

So lets be specific. Is it not configured at all, or are you
complaining specifically about the lack of automount.

-jef"doesn't want to go check to see if the 300 degreeC liquid lithium
filled tray   is okay....but it can't be avoided"spaleta