DVD download problem

Lorenzo Luconi Trombacchi lorenzo at reality.it
Thu Apr 29 09:10:52 UTC 2004

Warren Togami wrote:

> John Hearns wrote:
>
>> Hope this is not too far off-topic.
>

> Sorry, this mailing list is for development only discussion.  You
> described a user support issue.  fedora-list or fedora-test-list would
> be best for your problem.

Yes, probably this is an off topic, but yesterday I tried to download
DVD of FC2 Test3 from about 10 of  official
mirror site and the download always stopped at 2.147.483.648 (2^31)
downloaded bytes (my client is FC2T2 and I'm
using ncftp as ftp client).... from sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch, for
example, I tried either with Linux and Windows client and I got only the
first 2^31 bytes.

After many failed donwloads the mirror
ftp://ftp.chl.chalmers.se/pub/fedora/linux/core/  works and I got all
needed bytes.

Some ftp servers have a file size limit?

Lorenzo