openoffice.org-i18n size

Daniel console at spray.se
Wed Dec 1 18:19:51 UTC 2004

One other pretty uncool thing about the openoffice is that the spelling
dict loads all the languages avail. Right clicking to get a spelling
suggestion ends up with memory exhausted. This is on a 512MB machine.
But cleaning the dict-file fixes the problem, but I don't think thats an
appropriate solution.

/Daniel