Self-Introduction: Jonathan Leighton

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Mon Dec 13 22:00:29 UTC 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:21:14 +0000, Jonathan Leighton [Turnip] wrote:

> >FYI, Inkscape is included in fedora.us/Fedora Extras, currently at
> >version 0.40.
> >
> Really?

Yes, really.

> Could you give me a link please? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong
> places, but I can't find any packages greater than version 0.39.

That is is because of this:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-November/msg01170.html

This is also the reason why fedora.us does not provide any packages for
FC3. No rebuilds for FC3 have been planned or started. But package
development has not come to a complete halt. Though the current
situation is a major hindrance for all package developers and
contributors at fedora.us.

--
Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux 2.6.9-1.681_FC3
loadavg: 2.45 2.24 2.13