Self-Introduction: Jonathan Leighton

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Dec 13 22:31:31 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 17:13 -0500, Richard June wrote:
> > That is is because of this:
> > http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-November/msg01170.htm
> That was three weeks ago. please, tell me if I'm wrong, but surely something
> has happened in three weeks.

Richard's question is a fair and reasonable inquiry.  And we're all
(especially those of us submitting packages) aware that Warren's message
clearly says "don't ask for ETA."

Could someone @redhat.com please give us an idea of how things are
progressing with FE?  Will we see a FE "release" before the new year?

- Ed "impatiently awaiting the new FE, whatever it is" Hill

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
emails:  eh3 at mit.edu                ed at eh3.com