fedora-d-rh] Re: Fedora Extras, Fedora Core CVS Open!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:05:20 UTC 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:45:05 -0500 (EST), R P Herrold
<herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
> Where may I (or anyone not an insider) pull a copy of 'the
> buildsystem that Red Hat has created' today, so that I can try
> it before committing to it?  I missed the release notice.

Thank you for pointing out that I mispoke. I very much meant to
restrict my comment in that post to mean 'contributing' to the cvs
system and not the 'buildsystem' in full that will be put in place
over the next month or so which will feed on material in the cvs
server and spit out packages.  There are a fair number of examples to
look at in the now open cvs system.  Some of them even build on a
fully installed fc3 system.

-jef