svn or arch

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:59:17 UTC 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:18:13 -0500 (EST), Cristian Gafton
<gafton at redhat.com> wrote:
> The first thing we had to do to enable this CVS repository was to redo the
> way we were handling the source packaging internally. That meant earlier
> this year making a decision about which source code management (SCM)
> platform offered the best mix of features, reliability, low cost of
> transition, performance and political acceptance. I looked at a lot of
> those SCMs.

Yust out of curiosity (I mantain myself a CVS server for internal
projects): what are you using for generating the commit messages for
the mailing list?
I already tried some but they were either a PITA to install or did not
made useful reports of what is going on CVS.