Choice of default fonts in webrowsers

Avi Alkalay avibrazil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 02:43:12 UTC 2004

It is a teamwork between the authors of the two former font-related
howtos and me. We all agreed that they are outdated now, and that this
one will substitude both.
I have 2 more HOWTOs with other subjects published in TLDP and a good
relationship with the "institution". I don't see a reason to not
publish it.

Do you see any reason ?

Thank you,
Avi