firefox and icons...

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Sun Dec 19 01:12:35 UTC 2004

Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 19:52 -0400, Steven Garrity wrote:
>>If rawhide does indeed pick up the Gnome theme icons (which is great),
>>then perhaps we could also ship a "Firefox Default" theme with the
>>default (windows) theme icons.
>
> I think that would be nice, yep. We can't convince you to draw a whole
> desktop theme in that style can we? ;-)

I'd *love* to see that - or rather, a style that was built from the
ground up, rather than being built to mesh nicely with the Windows
environment.

However, I'm only the guy would talks a lot and takes credit for
everything. The actual artists behind the theme/toolbar artwork in
Firefox are Kevin Gerich (http://www.kmgerich.com/) and Stephen Horlander.

I do think it is time to have another go at a great modern Gnome theme.
Both Bluecurve and the default Gnome theme are showing their age.

Steven Garrity